- Telequip’s T-Flex Canadian coin dispenser makes change instantly and has been designed to operate with electronic cash registers, point of sale systems, and teller systems. Transact dramatically reduces customer waiting time and improves control by eliminating inaccurate coin handling.
- T-Flex is built to withstand the punishment of continuous high volume operation in the most demanding environments. Manufactured from thick cold rolled steel, the housing and chassis are welded for strength and rigidity. They are zinc plated for resistance to corrosion and finished with a tough baked enamel coating.
- A key locking mechanism secures both the coin canister and stainless steel cover to prevent unauthorized access. The canister can also be locked into place with the cover removed, allowing flexibility of operation.
- The coin cup can be mounted on either side of the machine. Mounting hardware and a template are available to enable you to secure the machine to the checkout counter.
- The removable coin canister holds $483.45 in $2 and $1 coins, quarters, dimes, and nickels. Having an unprecedented capacity of 1,146 coins. The T-Flex coin dispenser handles more transactions per fill than any machine of its kind.
- A sophisticated microprocessor control system keeps track of change being dispensed and continuously alters the ejection pattern and coin mix to promote even depletion of the coin supply. This revolutionary capability, combined with the high capacity coin canister, results in an exceptionally long run time between fills.
- When it’s time to refill the canister, an audible tone signals the cashier. The machine will operate for 4 transactions after the tone sounds then automatically shut down. In addition, a recessed, external ON-OFF switch provided.
Engineered For Ease Of Operation
- The canister has a retractable carrying handle and rugged stainless steel cover to securely hold coins during transport. A built-in tilt stand positions the canister properly to simplify loading. When the canister is lifted from the counter, the tilt stand automatically retracts into its carrying position. Accurate calibration strips for each column provide a quick visual audit for the dollar value of coins in the canister. For convenient storage, the canisters are designed to neatly stack together.
- Compact Size: 9″ w X 7-1/2″ d X 15″ h
- Weight: 28 lbs., unloaded
- Power: 115VAC, 60-Hz
- Fully Warranted – One Year Parts & Labor